A: Yes, we offer a payment plan that requires a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of registration and the remaining balance 30 days prior to the training date.
A: Think of the Certification (Basic Package) as an intensive continuing education. If you want to explore the theory of movement Liquid Motion® style, it is a one time exposure. After the 3 days of training, you will have your notes and a hard copy of the manual to explore on your own, and not teach. The License (Premium Package) allows you the ability to teach, as well as gives you ongoing access to the online content (videos, electronic manual, pre-written class outlines, branding materials, listed on our website, etc.). The online content will include what is covered in the Certification, in addition to 60+ plus moves, sequences, and conditioning videos. After the certification, with the license, you have unlimited access to all of the content on-going, to review, refresh, etc., as long as your license is current.
A: Unfortunately attendance is required for all 24 hours of the training. It is essential that you are present for the entire 3 days. Registration is non-refundable. However, you are allowed to reserve your credit for another certification or transfer your registration to another attendee.
A:There are zero prerequisites for the 1.0 training. The course is very detailed and hands on. Prior knowledge of the Liquid Motion® methodology is not required.
A: In order to teach a branded Liquid Motion® class, you need to maintain an active license. Yes, you can add the license at any time. The price is a fee of $180 annually or $20 monthly. For either option, you will just login with the username and password you created when you registered, proceed to your Welcome Page and click the “Upgrade to License.”
- Kneepads are required, and can be purchase on our website www.liquidmotionct.com
- A variety of clothes ranging from shorts and sports bras to sweatpants and hoodies. Layers are recommended.
- Socks (We recommend bringing various sizes – ankle socks, knee socks, etc.)
- A pen and notepad to take notes.
- A device to play your Final Exam music (anything that uses an auxiliary/headphone jack – make sure to bring any adapters your device may need).
- Lots of snacks and water (Many studios don’t have accessible food locations so you might need to pre-pack your lunch so give yourself time to do some grocery shopping before the training begins. Exam day is on a Sunday so many things are closed)
- A yoga mat.
- An open heart and mind.
A: Our goal is to see you succeed. In the event a student does not pass, they have the option to retest within 6 months of the original exam date. There is also the option to have coaching from a Liquid Motion®trainer to prepare you for your retest via Skype. When you are ready to retest, you will record yourself executing your practical exam, and email it over to your certification trainer for review.